Musically Videos 2017 details are available. A lot of dubbed videos are there on the Musical.ly app. Users who want to do videos Musical.ly can create their own videos within minutes by using this app. Also, do Musical.ly videos with your favorite songs. To make best Musically Video, you need to know the features available in the Musical.ly app. Generally, the app contains unique features to create the video with visual effects, sounds, filters, speed, etc. Read the complete article to get the Musically App video making details on this site.
More about Musical.ly App Features
Musically Videos 2017 – Best Musical.ly Videos
Musical.ly is an excellent app for the users who want to show their talent, creativity by making the videos. Actually, Musically app is lip sync app to allow the people for making the dubbed videos. So, most of the people love this app due to its latest features. Around 60 million users are registered on the Musical.ly app throughout the world for using the app regularly. Music lovers who don’t have this app can get either from the Google Play Store or from the Apple iTunes App Store. After that sign up Musically to get the permissions to make the awesome videos on Musically.
Users can make videos from 15 seconds to 1 minute on the Musical.ly App. On any device like Android, iOS you can make Best Musical.ly Videos. Save the Musical video to share with your friends and relatives. Best Musically Videos making procedure is available on this page.
Videos Musical.ly – Musically Download Videos
A musical.ly app is a just a lip sync video creation tool like Dubsmash. It is a social network platform which gives the flexibility to the users for showing their talent. Users can also download Musically videos if they needed. Musically Download Videos comfortability is there on the app for the music lovers. You can shoot the video, edit the video and choose your favorite music to make the videos on the Musical.ly app. Get Musically download videos link in the below sections.
Making Videos Musically is really a simple task. If you want the reference to create the videos then download Musical.ly Videos from that app only. In the below sections we are giving the detailed process of how to record a Music Video with the Musical.ly app. Here we have given various ways to record the videos on this app.
How to Shoot Videos on Musically APP?
- Adjust the Speed of your video: You can choose a speed level while shooting the video on the Musical.ly application. Actually, five-speed levels are there on the app. They are Epic, Slow, Norm, Fast, Apse. So, you can select any one of the levels among the levels while recording the video.
- “Slow” button gives you slow motion, while “Epic” will shoot the videos even slower when compared to “Slow” option.
- “Fast” button records the video fastly, while “Apse” will play the video very quickly when compared to “Fast” option.
- Shoot your Musically videos: You can shoot the video on Musical.ly app by just clicking and holding the red record button which is available at the bottom of the screen. You have to press and hold the red button as long as you shoot the video. You can also pause the recording to adjust the video where you want. After that, you can resume recording from where you left off in the music by pressing and holding the button again. Within 15 minutes time period, you can record as many as separate segments.
- Flip between Front and Rear Cameras: You can choose either front camera or rear camera as per your need. Click on arrows in a circle feature available on the right side of the screen to toggle the forth and back between the rear facing and front facing cameras on your device for recording.
- Set a timer to shoot hands-free: On the right side of the screen you will see the timer button at 3rd position. The timer image has number 5 to enable a timer to count down from 5 which allows you to record the video without pressing and holding the record button.
- Turn Flash ON or OFF: Click on the lightning bolt button available on the right side of the bottom to turn on or off the flash on the camera of your device. One click is to enable the flash, and another click disables the flash. Note: Generally, flash is only working on the rear camera on most devices.
- Try the Shoot First Option: Before going to pick the music, shoot the video by clicking on the Shoot First button. You can see the Shoot First button after clicking on the Yellow Plus (+) button. After shooting the video, choose your music by tapping the icon upper right of the editing screen.
See how to install Musically APK for Android
How to Edit and Share Musical.ly Video?
View your recorded video and decide if you want to edit it
Once you have completed recording the video, then the Musically app will view your video automatically from the editing screen, which provides several editing features and allows you to do editing works on your video.
Select a different music or song for your video
After shooting a video, you can choose the music according to your Musically videos by the album feature which is available on the right side of the upper corner. You can replace the original sounds with the chosen music by adding to your video. In the same menu option, you will get online library clips and your own music that you used to select a song previously. Or else, you can adjust your song by cutting it with the scissors icon button available at the upper right corner below album icon.
Adjust Sound with the Audio Mixer
Click on the audio mixer button from the top on the right corner 3rd image (Three Sliders). With this feature, you can adjust the level of sound of your recorded videos and the music. Move the Slide icon image left towards the music symbol to make the song play more prominently in your making video. Or move the Slider to the right towards the microphone symbols to make the sounds more prominently in the video.
Choose a color filter to enhance the Image
To access the color filters to your recording video, tap the bottom button which has three colored circles on the right side. Choose a variety of filters from that features for applying to your Musically videos. Twelve (12) different color filters are available in that feature. You can pick any one of them for your dubbed video. Otherwise, select “none” option to keep your video appearance as it is. When you select one of the filters to the video then tap the yellow checkmark to apply that filter and return to your editing screen.
Add a Caption and Share
You can type any caption or tag to your Musically Videos by using the “title with #tag @friend” available towards the bottom of the screen. After that click on “save private” button to save the video on your phone. Or else tap “post” option to share the video with your friends. With “save private” option you can save your video file for private viewing from your profile. But with “Post” option you can share your video publically with the Musically community.
How To Make a Duet video?
- Find a video: First of all, go to the person who you want to do the duet and choose a music video that you want to do the duet. After that tap the “…..” button which is available in the bottom of the right corner. Then choose the create duet option available in the menu at first position.
- Record the duet video: Now, you can record the video just like a normal video shooting. After that click the check button at the upper right corner.
- Share the Duet video: You can notice changes when you see the Musically video between the other person and your video.
After that, you can save the duet video either save private or post the musically.
Now you can see your notification with lighting bolt option to know who has followed you or liked your Musically videos.
Put post notifications to a particular person/people you like so that it notifies you when they have posted a new musical.ly videos.
Till now, you have seen various methods to record the Musically videos. But now we are going to give brief details about how to choose music for making a video. Interested users can follow the below steps to know the information about Musical.ly Music library.
Find out how to get Musically Followers
How to choose Music from Musically online library?
Download and open the app
You can download the Free Musical.ly app on your Android, iOS devices like mobile, laptop, PC, iPhone, iPad, etc. Once you completed the downloading process, then see your app location. Click on the app icon which is highlighted in the red color with sound wave symbol.
Tap the yellow plus (“+”) button
First of all, sign in to the Musically after sign up process. Now, you will enter into the home screen of the app. You can see the yellow plus button available on the screen bottom middle. With this feature, you can start adding music.
After that choose your require music from the “pick music” option which is available on the bottom left of the screen. Select your favorite music from the Musical.ly online library or your own music list from your device.
Instead of choosing music first, you need to record the video through the “shoot first” option or “from library” options available at the bottom middle screen.
Choose music from the online library
Click on the “pick music” option, and now you will go to Musical.ly’s online library. You can see various categories of the music. Tap any category available on the online library like “lip-sync classic”, “popular”, “rock”, “sound effects”, etc. Choose the required music through the search bar at the top. With the search bar, you can select a specific song from the library. After getting the music clip, you will get the music automatically on your screen for recording the video. Now, allow the app to use your device camera and microphone for capturing the video.
Choose your own music from your device
Tap “pick music” option and then select the “my songs” tab in the upper right to get your own music clips instead of taking the music from the Musical.ly online library.
Search for your own music clip, you have saved locally on your iOS or Android device. Click on the triangle over the album art option which is available on the left side of the screen to hear the full song. With the help of search bar available at the top of the screen, you can select your own saved music for a specific song.
Note: Only licensed music clips will be allowed to upload into the Musically app but not all of your songs. Because all of your songs won’t work with this app.
Select your decided song and move on to the recording video. Now, allow the application to use your device’s camera and microphone to capture the video.
Cut the music clip to play it from a particular spot
On the recording screen, click on the pair of scissors icon image in the right corner to adjust where you would like to start the song for your video.
Note: You can record the video up to 15 seconds only. It won’t play the full song. Therefore, you need to cut the music clip based on the video time.
Actually, you cannot change the speed of the music. The speed controls (epic, slow, norm, fast, lapse) available at the bottom of the screen. By using these controls, you can speed up or slow down the music while video capturing. But the video will be played as it is after recording.